Why choose this program?
Understand emerging technology trends – stay ahead of the curve.
Hear from academic and industry leaders in Blockchain, AI, Robotics, Virtual Reality, Augmented Cognition, and more. Become adept in identifying the latest tech trends and learn how to discern the hype from what's commercially viable.
Immerse yourself in the innovation journey – apply solutions with real impact.
Learn first-hand how the world’s leading tech companies and VCs scout, develop, implement and benefit from innovation. Refresh your transformation and innovation strategies and learn how to invest, or attract investment, smartly.
Receive mentorship from Silicon Valley industry leaders – learn from the best.
Be taught and mentored by leaders who have driven successful innovations. Learn to apply effective innovation mindsets and frameworks to see real impact in your organization.
Expand your global network – discover new commercial potential.
Join a global cohort of accomplished peers with diverse perspectives. Conduct meaningful exchanges with a supportive community.
Gain extra VIP access two important events:
·VIP access to the Annual Demo Day of BlockChain Xcelerator with
a focus on Web 3.0
·VIP access to 2022 Innovation Conference of DECODE, a
technology, innovation and entrepreneurship community jointly organized by UC Berkeley and Stanford.
Who should apply?
Entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs
Capitalize on the latest technology to start, build or transform your company.
Investors and investees
Stay attuned to the next breakthrough technologies and their business impacts.
Executives in established organizations
Successfully introduce transformative changes to capture new tech-driven business opportunities.
(includes tuition & most program meals)
Early bird enrolment by September 15, 2022 - 5% off program feeCKGSB Global Innovation Leaders Scholarship - up to 20% off program fee (to apply, contact our representative for your region, found on the back of this brochure)
Any cancellation made less than 20 days prior to the program start date shall be subject to a fee of 50% of the total program fee. Cancellation submitted less than 5 days prior to the start date, or failure to attend without written notification, will end in forfeiture of the amount paid.
Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB)
Since its establishment in 2002, CKGSB has gained a global reputation for its:
• CKGSB has 46 full-time professors, most of whom were previously tenured at top global institutions such as Columbia Business School, Duke Fuqua and Wharton.
• Three of our faculty members went on to become the Chief Strategy Officers of Alibaba Group, JD.com and Ant Financial.
• 50%+ of CKGSB’s 18,000 alumni are at the CEO and chair level.
• 12 CKGSB alumni were named in Fortune China’s “50 Most Influential Business Leaders in
China in 2022,” accounting for 24% of the total.
• 23 out of the 100 Chinese entrepreneurs on the 2021 Forbes China Philanthropy List wereCKGSB alumni.
•4,000+ global executives have participated in CKGSB’s English and foreign-language
programs since 2009.
Global Ecosystem Fostering Unicorn Companies
• More than 1,000 founders or top-decision makers of start-up companies have participated in CKGSB programs held in partnership with Alibaba, Baidu, ByteDance, JD.com, Microsoft, Softbank and Tencent with the goal of developing unicorn and soon-to-be unicorn companies.
• 39 founders of unicorn companies listed on CB Insights studied at CKGSB.
Integration of the Humanities and Social Innovationin BusinessCurricula
• CKGSB pioneered the integration of the humanities into the core business curricula to provide students with a more holistic view of business.
• Social innovation became a required module for all CKGSB degree programs in 2018, in order to address global issues such as wealth inequality, social immobility and sustainability.
CKGSB is now working with partners across sectors to develop a global ecosystem for next- generation disruptors that embrace innovation and are economically, socially and environmentally responsible.
UC Berkeley Engineering’s
Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology (SCET)
UC Berkeley College of Engineering is recognized globally as a leader in engineering education. Its reputation for intellectual rigor, talent for developing technologies that improve quality of life and entrepreneurial spirit are reflected in its faculty and students and its physical environment. 74 active and emeriti faculty members hold membership in the National Academy of Engineering.
The Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology is the premiere institution on the UC Berkeley campus for the study and practice of “technology-centric” entrepreneurship and innovation. Since 2005, SCET has created the foundation of Berkeley’s entrepreneurship ecosystem including SkyDeck, the Fung Institute, the Engineering Leadership Professional Program, Global Venture Lab, and an extensive ecosystem of Silicon Valley and Global partners. SCET is also known for developing the Berkeley Method, an internationally recognized approach to teaching technology entrepreneurship for undergraduates, innovation for Ph.D. students, and technology firm leadership for professionals and executives. As part of the Berkeley Innovation ecosystem, SCET also collaborates closely with the Jacob’s Institute for Design, the Haas Business School, and CITRIS Foundry. The Center is located within the College of Engineering of UC Berkeley.
Miss Hao (Boston)
【Email】firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Registration through this channel can directly obtain the opportunity of direct&internal promotion.